Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Falling Behind?

Well, since my last post, obviously there have been more expansion packs that have come out since Nightlife. Heh. I will briefly mention them here. For my own piece of mind, I will list everything that has come out so far (including the Stuff Packs).

1.) Sims 2 Original (CD or DVD)
2.) Sims 2 University (EP1)
3.) Sims 2 Nightlife (Ep2)
4.) Sims 2 Holiday (this was the first holiday addition, but I don't think they're calling it a Stuff Pack)
5.) Sims 2 Open for Business (EP3)
6.) Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff (SP1)
7.) Sims 2 Glamour Life stuff (SP2)
8.) Sims 2 Pets (EP4)
9.) Sims 2 Seasons (EP5)
10.) Sims 2 Celebration Stuff (SP3)
11.) Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff (SP4)

And the newest EP ... which will be EP6 (to be released in early September 2007) is Bon Voyage. It's supposed to be like Sims Vacation (TS1) ... not that I was that impressed with Sims Vacation (it was boring), but this IS the Sims 2. So ... maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. They mentioned a while ago that they'd planned 7 EPs for TS2. What will come after Bon Voyage? And more than that ... does that mean a Sims 3 is in the works? There have been rumors! But who knows. How can they even think to top TS2??

I'd also like to make a note that most of the blogs I have here are inactive. I've moved several over to my freewebs account and will keep them there. I haven't decided yet what I want to do with my blogger account ... but I'm sure something will come to mind. :OD))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home